Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Greeting, Introducing, and Parting

Greeting is very important to open a conversation. Using Greeting, people can get the attention from the other people that can be continued to be a nice conversation. Bellow are some examples of Greeting:

Greeting                                                   Response
Good morning                                          Good morning
Good Afternoon                                       Good Afternoon
Good evening                                           Good evening
How are you?                                           Fine, thanks
How do you do?                                      How do you do?
How are you doing?                                  I’m great.
Hello.                                                        Hello.
Hi                                                              Hi

Introducing yourself                                Introducing someone
Let me introduce myself…                     I’d like to introduce you to…
I’m …                                                   Hi, this is …
Hi, I’m …                                              I’d like you to meet …
My name is …                                       Ok, here is …
Excuse me,                                             my name is …
Hello, I’m …

Partings                                                  Response
Goodbye                                              Goodbye
Goodnight                                             Goodnight
Bye                                                       bye
See you                                                 See you

No comments:

Post a Comment